1st gear gets stuck

Tekniikkaan ja virittämiseen liittyvää keskustelua. Tee-se-itse jutut, rakentelu- ja korjauskysymykset.
villebjork

1st gear gets stuck

Viesti Kirjoittaja villebjork »

My finnish writing is not so good so I will do this in english.

1st gear gets stuck and I cant get ut out if I dont go from the side of the gearbox and open the cover and pull it out.
It started to happend after i installed a gearbox strengthening, the only gear that I can get in after first gear is in is the reverse.
I had it open once more after the first time when I installed it to see what it was wrong, but dident fint anything, I tougt it was someting else so I put it together again.

My question is if someone does know what can be wrong, or someone near Tornio who can take a look at it, I cant finde enyone near i Sweden and its only 30km to Tornio.

The car is Lancia integrale 16v -1991.
vvieri
GFF
Viesti:

Re: 1st gear gets stuck

Viesti Kirjoittaja vvieri »

Must be something with the 1st/2nd gear selection rod...

How does the gear selector feel like? Is it also stuck into 1st position or moving freely? If you move it to the 2nd gear position, does the 1st and 2nd gear engage simultaneously?
Ville Vieri
www.villevieri.com/autot.htm
- Mikä taidoissa hävitään se tehoilla paikataan! -
villebjork

Re: 1st gear gets stuck

Viesti Kirjoittaja villebjork »

Its freely moving, the only gear I can engage simultaneously is 1st and Rear gear, I cant get the gear selector in any other gear. Not even 1st gear.
Vastaa Viestiin